- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Read More
Do you have a health issue? Are you looking for help solving it?
Dr. Donovan uses a variety of Chiropractic techniques along with Active Release Techniques (soft tissue therapy) to help patients resolve health issues and maintain their health and wellness. At our conveniently located clinic in downtown San Mateo (off of 3rd Avenue exit), we see a variety of patients (from school children to those working on their 10th decade) with conditions ranging from neck pain to plantar fasciitis.
Below are the most common conditions we see at our office, but this list isn't all inclusive. Sometimes a patient's health issue will fit neatly into a category and other times, not so neatly. Patients are evaluated so each issue can be approached from all appropriate avenues. You will be treated with a unique plan, taking into account your health goals and treatment preferences.
Dr. Donovan serves patients in greater San Mateo county including the cities of San Mateo, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Belmont, Millbrae, Foster City, San Bruno, Menlo Park and Redwood City.
Why Dr. Donovan?
- Sincere, individualized approach that takes into account the whole person
- A variety of Chiropractic techniques that we tailor to the patient's needs and preferences
- Active Release and Technique soft tissue therapy integrates with Chiropractic care to produce rapid results for spinal as well as extremity conditions.
- Same-day appointments on most days, with Saturday and evening appointments available
- Member of many insurance plans
- Affordable rates and payment arrangements
- Convenient location close to the highway 101 3rd Avenue exit in downtown San Mateo with ample free parking. Convenient to the San Mateo Caltrain stop at First Avenue.
- Forms to download: http://drdade.com/clients/348/documents/PatientIntakeforms.pdf